01 02 03 The Adventures of Dashaina: Life with the Little One... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Life with the Little One...

34
The first week at the dome has gone by in a flash!  It has been almost 3 weeks since our little one was born, I can hardly believe it!  She is adjusting to life in her new home really well so far and we are getting acclimated to her schedule pretty quickly.  It was a rough first few days for me with breastfeeding, since I had no idea how long she should be feeding, etc.  I ended up being VERY sore for a few days, but all is spiffy now for the most part.  Becoming a mom is the coolest and best thing ever.  I won't say its all fluffy candy tasties, but the good definitely outways the yucky and I wouldn't trade it for anything.   She's sleeping well, eating like a pig, growing like a weed, filling her diapers to the brim and keeping me up at 1am for a few hours just to prove she can, I think.  All in all though, as I mentioned before, it's definitely and amazing experience and I am super glad we decided to start this adventure.  Well duty calls as another minute will put her into fits of hysteria if she doesn't "get boobies now!"  Hope you're having a great week too!
35 36 37 38