01 02 03 The Adventures of Dashaina: Commissioned Pillow (finally!!) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Commissioned Pillow (finally!!)

34
Yesterday, also, I was commissioned to make one of my pillows. It is going to be a wedding present for someone's soon to be sister-in-law. I'm really excited!! And they are actually paying me what I'm asking for the pillows!! The few things they asked was that it have a specific color incorporated, as well as a specific theme. I like it when people tell me exactly what they want, then everyone ends up happy in the end! So I will get to work on this tomorrow, Fabric Shopping Day!! That is my favorite thing to do, especially when someone else is paying for it! JoAnn's Here I Come!! Oh here is a picture of the pillow they saw that made them want to order one for there gift!!
35 36 37 38